Tuesday, 21 August 2012


'I'm so glad. I'm born black and I'll die black. I was born African and I'll f****** die African.'

The foul-mouthed woman then goes on to tell the passengers: 'The only reason I was born in this country is because you f****** people brought my people here.'

'My parents are f****** African, born in Jamaica. And I’m f****** African, born in England and I can’t stand you white people, I tell you.'

'I don’t care what none of you lot got to say because at the end of the day if you lot would have had a choice you will f****** go with your people and I’ll go with mine.

'The whole lot of you are programmed, f****** puppets. Not this one, I’m black and proud.'

She then spits on the floor and picks up her phone and can be heard describing those around her as “f****** doughnuts and puppets on the bus.'

'I'm black and proud', she added.

The woman, who could face prosecution, then becomes increasingly more aggressive, stating: 'They all want to be f***ing black, they all put fat in their lips and their bottoms and sit down on the sun bed to be black.'

She then turns her attention to another passenger and asks 'Am I lying, am I lying?' Answering the question with: 'No I aint f****** lying.'

The woman repeatedly gets up and down during the video as she hurls the abuse while astonished onlookers try to ignore her.

She finally finishes her rant by complaining about the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, and states that 'the same f****** diamond she has in her head, my people suffered for that.

'Free speech. I hate white people. I can’t stand none of you.'
And then looking at the camera, she adds: 'Strictly black, the more black the happier I am.'
Source: Daily Mail

UPDATE: The Casuals United blog (see here, here and here) has some interesting ancillary information about this incident. It seems it had been kicking around for a while before the Daily Mail was eventually persuaded to cover it. Multiple complaints had been made to the police about it but they were reluctant to act. Now that they have been forced to act, all they have done is issue the woman with a caution and told her not to travel on London buses! Note the difference in treatment from Emma West. The name of the negress has not been published. Her children have not been taken away from her. Her life has not been destroyed. And there has been scarcely any media coverage of the incident.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"They all want to be ******* black"

Wait is that why Black women wear fake hair and do all that they can to make it straight? Is that why Rihanna and Nicky Minaj are always dying their hair?

It's Black people who are uncomfortable with their own natural features; not the other way round.

F***W*T TW****R said...

Michael Jackson.

Anonymous said...

DP111

The only reason I was born in this country is because you f****** people brought my people here.'

Well 'm sure that even from this site, we can raise the money for her and her family's tickets back to Africa (Not Jamaica)

Will she go? Hell she will. Africa was, and still is the Dark continent, worse then any country in the ME.

alas said...

At least this is from the Daily Mail, and so it is getting some mainstream attention. Perhaps we could get in some sort of alliance with people like her; they want to go home, we want them to go home, our interests are the same.

Anonymous said...

Well, some people, all they really need to make them happy is just a good killing.

Anonymous said...

This woman needs to relocate to Africa then and see how happy she is there.

Anonymous said...

@ alas

Nah they don't want to go home they want to be parasites. If they wanted they could have gone home years and decades ago, they did not.

They're murdering thieves, she will reap what she has sown, and that is hell.

Most states even have money they give to those that piss off back home.

Anonymous said...

I hope the police treat her as badly as the white girl that had a rant in a train.(vid is on YouTube)Her children taken from her and she was put in prison pending crown court trial for her comments.
Surely equal treatment is fair?

Cheradenine Zakalwe said...

There is a striking difference in treatment. See the update I posted.

Anonymous said...

she is lucky I wasnt there because I would have beat her unconcious

Diversity Macht Frei

Iostream

Share It

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews